Doing It


The start of my commute to work every morning in London.
I'm tired of the rat race in London. I've grown weary of the daily scrum of commuting in rush hour to get to a job where I am both underpaid and overworked. I'm bored of trying to budget down to the last penny because the cost of living has gone through the roof. But most of all, I'm fed up with the weather.
I love London. I was born here, so it will always be my home. But there's a whole world out there, why not give it a go?

The combination of the lease on my flat ending, total job dissatisfaction and the worst weather I have ever seen in my entire life has left me with a small window of opportunity to make the move over to South Africa.

So I've decided to leave London. I've quit my job, told my friends, told my family and bought the tickets. It's happening and there's no turning back now.
The thought of completely moving to a new country is scary and exciting. I know there'll be challenges along the way, friends I will have to say bye to and stresses to deal with; But I'm looking forward to starting a new life.
“Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.”
- Hunter S. Thompson