Discovering South African Hip Hop

Music has played a big role in my life. I met a lot of friends through a similar taste in music and some of my fondest memories of London have been nights out at gigs and illegal raves. Of course I'll still listen to the music that I've always listened to when I get there, but I really want to get to know the music scene in South Africa. I have a fairly eclectic taste in music; From Jazz to Punk via a bit of Old School Hip-Hop, then a slight detour into Electro, a fair dose of Reggae and somehow bumping into a bit of Jungle and Classic Rave. I love finding new things to listen to and really want to find out what the local music in South Africa is like.
A little bit of my music collection.
Along with news and blogs, I've always found Hip Hop to be a good barometer for the mood of the nation. So I figured that Hip Hop might be a good place to start my South African Music odyssey. 
The site African Hip Hop seems to be quite a good resource. On it I found some interesting articles and radio broadcasts that gave a good introduction to the scene. I also found this documentary about Cape Town Hip Hop which gave a great insight into the confidence African Hip Hop artists are gaining when developing their own unique, non-western sound.
But, if anybody out there knows of any good South African Hip Hop for me to check out please do get in touch.